- Location: Temuco, Chile
- Date Stolen: May the 31st, 2017
- Date Recovered: June the 1st, 2017
- Theft: Lost in public transport
- Missing items: Smartphone
- Police reaction: They weren’t notified
- Time it took for first report to arrive: 5 minutes
- Once received, time it took for police to recover it: 12 hours
- Final thoughts: Great, really cool app!
Full story below:
A Phone’s Day Off…
My phone got lost while taking the bus, on my way back home.
I started tracking it as soon as I noticed, using the app’s panel in the website. I noticed that whoever had it was moving a lot around Temuco’s center, but the reports kept coming with the location and several pictures.
Finally, I got a snap of the holder’s face and the exact location to a home, but it was quite late and I preferred to wait until the next morning to go fetch it.
And so we did!
That morning I called, and the person who had found it happily agreed to return it.