Just a quick fix for our Bash desktop client, mainly for compatibility.
- [FIX] Detection of OS version for Mac and Windows now works as expected.
- [FIX] Updated location of `updates_url` from Github to S3.
These fixes act as a progression over what was included in 0.6.0:
- [FIX] Fixes for Gentoo (pryoidain’s patch from Github issue #339).
- [FIX] Update endpoints for `update_device_info` request (ie. hardware info).
- [FIX] Ensure SSL certificate validation in Linux configurator.
If you want to check out new features you might want to take a look at the Node client we’ve been working on — it’s already in the oven!