- Location: Santiago de Chile
- Date Stolen: 7th of December, 2017
- Date Recovered: 7th of December, 2017
- Case: Robbed in store.
- Missing items: Phone.
- Time it took for first report to arrive: About 10 minutes.
- Once received, time it took for police to recover it: 2 hours.
- Final thoughts:Relieved, it’s an expensive device and Prey helped me recover it.
Full story below!
I was shopping in a store and, out of nowhere, someone pushed me aside and rushed into the store. Not only then I realized my phone was missing, but I also noticed those who rushed in were thieves!
They robbed the store and bolted off, leaving me with no phone. I immediately called my sister-in-law and told her to activate Prey to start tracking my mobile.
We started getting locations and we also activated Prey’s actions. Ringed quite a few alarms and sent the thieves some messages; which may have panicked them a bit, because they ended up returning it to the store!
And thus, I got my phone back 🙂 Thanks!