- Location: São Paulo, Brazil.
- Date Stolen: December 1, 2011
- Date Recovered: December 3, 2011
- Theft: Lost in the Bus.
- Missing items: Galaxy 5 – I5500B.
- Time it took for first report to arrive: when the person replaced the SIM card.
- Final thoughts: My phone contacts and pictures are back. Thanks to Prey.
Full story below:
I was in the bus and I lost my phone. So I sent a sms to activate Prey. I tried calling it many times and the person that had it turned it off. But when she replaced the SIM card, Prey sent the new number to my other phone. I called the new phone number and “she” told me I should call back in 20 minutes and after that I didn’t have contact with her again. She turned off her phone too.
So with just her phone number I made a search and I found her address and her home phone number too.
I called her home phone number and I said if she doesn’t give back my cell phone I would call the police. So she gave my phone in the bakery near my house. Prey is Fantastic.