- Location: Joinville, Brazil.
- Date Stolen: March 16, 2012
- Date Recovered: May 21, 2012
- Theft: My computer was stolen inside of my house.
- Missing items: Macbook Pro, Digital Camera, Shoes, Money and Pants
- Police reaction: I needed to open an inquiry and there was an estimated time.
- Time it took for first report to arrive: More than 3 months.
- Once received, time it took for police to recover it: At first, nothing.
- Final thoughts: Happy and justice done.
Full story below:
We were robbed on the first week we arrived in the city of Joinville, the theft occurred when a person hired to assemble the kitchen only that person’s aunt asked to buy a friend of mine was missing, and she was left alone, when he returned he was going to leave. The loss was more than $5,000.00 dollars. From that day we enabled Prey
and after more than three months the first notification came in, I believe that the delay was due to the difficulty of finding a charger. Since that day I was keeping evidence and went immediately to the police, so an investigation was opened and four days after it was recovered.