Upgrade Your Security.
Why Companies Choose Prey
Setup trigger and time based reactions to events to ensure your reaction is as fast as possible.
Follow your devices' movement proactively and detect and react to entries and exits with geofencing areas.
Manage on-site and remote fleets with ease under a single platform for laptops, tablets, and mobiles.
Tracking and Location
- Location HistorySee your devices past movements by day and hour, filtering by the amount of activity.
- Control Zones (Geofencing)Create areas on a map that act as radars and inform you when certain devices move in or out of them.
- Global Device View
- GPS, Wifi Triangulation and GeoIP tracking
- Control Zone ActionsSet up automatic reactions on your Control Zones for when a device moves in or out, like a lock.
- Remote Screen Lock
- Message Alert
- Anti-Mute Alarm
- Theft Evidence ReportsGet reports on missing devices with pictures, screenshots, locations, nearby WiFis and more evidence.
- Data and Directory Wipe
- File Retrieval
- Disk Encryption [windows]Use Prey to activate and configure Windows’ native BitLocker disk encryption.
- Global Management PanelVisualize and manage large fleets in a panel that showcases inventory data and a global fleet map.
- Fleet Status DashboardSee fleet’s status in a dashboard that displays lost devices, recent reports, activity levels, and more.
- Scheduled AutomationsSetup timed automations to execute recurring, one-time, or daily actions such as a curfew lock.
- Mass Actions
- Labels and Advanced SearchCreate custom labels and group your devices by user, area, or status. Search for specific devices in large fleets using hardware filters and customized labels.
- Enterprise InventorySee hardware information and changes, active user, battery and connection status, and more.
- User Contact Assignment
- CSV Data Exports
- Multi-User Accounts
- Mass Deployment
- Device Loan ManagerManage loaned out devices, keeping track of their return date, sending automatic user alerts, and activating security on overdue equipment.
- Audit LogKeep track of user activity in your Prey account for better accountability.
- Developer API
Prey is trusted by millions of people, businesses, and institutions around the globe.
+7,644,719Awesome Security Heroes
+8,785,740Cool gadgets safe and sound
& small islands too!
HOW CAN I PAY?
We accept credit cards. You can also submit purchase orders if you're a business in the US and selected countries.
IS MY BUSINESS TOO BIG FOR PREY?
Definitely not. Do you need to protect 100,000 devices? Sure thing!
CAN I RESELL PREY?
We don't have a reseller/partnership program but we are open to discuss if you have something in mind.
DO I QUALIFY FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTS?
Educational and non-profit organizations receive a special discount.
CAN I CHANGE MY PLAN LATER ON?
Of course. Don't worry too much about the perfect amount of devices, the account's size can be adjusted to your fleet’s growth.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
You can leave the service at any time. No strings attached.